Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Smash Book!

Currently, I'm blogging from the comfort of my warm and cozy home. You're probably thinking, "Oh! She has the flu!" No no... my health is in prime condition, instead I'm stuck inside my house because of the SECOND snow storm to hit the midwest in less than a week! I've continually checked for snow totals, but let's just say... we're getting dumped on. 

While perusing the isles of JoAnn's last Thursday, I stumbled upon their Smash Book section.  I picked one up and started making one of my niece and nephew. I grabbed their birth announcements, cards, letters, holiday cards, invitations, and my favorite pictures and started sticking them in. The book I bought was specific to babies/kids, so it had pre-made pages that went with a theme. Here are a few of my pages:





I plan to pick up another book before my family jets off for vacation this summer. If you feel overwhelmed by scrapbooking (like me!), I would recommend a Smash Book!

Now, what shall I do with my snow day? Last week I watched a record number of movies. Maybe today I'll top that. Netflix... here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add This

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...