Friday, December 28, 2012

InstaFriday - Christmas Edition

I hope everyone is having an excellent holiday vacation! I certainly am. Today, I have LOTS planned... just kidding. I have a book to read all afternoon. I think I may even find time to squeeze a nap in there. Here's a look at the past month through the eyes of my favorite app, Instagram.
life rearranged


Don't be fooled, my friends and I are in our 20's and we decorated these cookies. It may seem like children had a hand in these, but nope! 


Stacks upon stacks of snail mail to be sent out for Christmas! 


Homemade Italian Wedding Soup one chilly evening made just for me. I'm a lucky gal! 


Blessed to work in a school with such fun and uplifting elves... oh, I mean teachers. 


My bf and I tackled a TURKEY! Yes, yes we did! We successfully cooked our first turkey. It was ah-maze-ing. 


My sister and on I on Christmas Eve... we were trying to convince Santa to let us on his sleigh. 


Throughout this holiday season, I've felt extremely blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful family members. My bf and I celebrated our second Christmas together as well. My heart is full and happy happy. I hope you all feel the same!

2 comments:

  1. You have such a fun spirit Jordon. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! : )

    ReplyDelete

Add This

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...