Wednesday, February 15, 2012

S'More of What?

I wanted to make a little Valentine's Day treat for my valentine, and lucky for me... this idea fell into my lap thanks to Facebook!


Crazy Domestic posted her brilliant idea to make Valentine S'More bites using heart shaped marshmallows and chocolate.  I imagine many of you sitting at your computer saying, "yuuumm." I know I did. 

First, I headed off to HyVee to pick up a package of heart shaped marshmallows. Did HyVee have these mysterious heart shaped marshmallows? Of course not. I had to settle for a bag of regular 'ol marshmallows.

Then, I went home to find that itsy-itsy heart shaped cookie cutter hiding in my drawer. Do I own one of those? Of course not. Strike two! Have no fear, I worked around these obstacles and was able to create a delicious little treat enjoyed by all. :)

S'More Pops!
Ingredients: 
  • 1 1/2 graham cracker crumbs
  • 1/2 cup melted butter
  • Dipping chocolate (I'm a BIG fan of Bakers because it's simple!)
  • Marshmallows (any shape will do!)
Click here to follow Crazy Domestic's step by step guide to making your own little S'More pops! 

As always, I don't always shoot for the most beautiful creations... just the yummiest! 



It's Wednesday and Labor Day in the Hamptons..... is anyone else so excited for Revenge tonight? I can barely contain myself. Let's hope I don't fall asleep before 9:00!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add This

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...