Thursday, August 18, 2011

Quickie Cookies


Back to Schoolio
Today was the first day of school! Not only was it the first day but it was my first day in 5th grade!! Well second if you want to get technical.. I was a school child, once! Since Alissa wasn't here to take my photograph before I headed out the door, I was forced to set my camera on my microwave and photograph myself. At 6:30 this morning I realized that my camera doesn't "stand alone". Oh well! here you see my first day photo at approximately 6:40 AM.

For some odd reason, cooking and crafting have always been a de-stresser for me. A short break from reality where I can enter into a weird twilight zone. After school, I was in the mood to bake.... so I went for it!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that I love me some Nutella. It's delicious in every way. I'm having deja vu... oh that's right, I've already had my "dedication to Nutella post". I'll spare you the details.

Guess where I found this fantastic idea for Nutella Cookies? Oh yes, you guessed it! PINTEREST! Click here to visit A Busy Nest to view her site and recipes.

The best part about this recipe is it only requires 4 ingredients. Woot woot! Four is a pretty easy number to handle (even for me).  I had to use splenda because my sugar was MIA.

Runaway Egg
Four Ingredient Nutella Cookies

1 cup Nutella
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 egg


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blend all ingedients together well. Form into 1-inch balls.  Place on cookie sheet. Press down firmly with bottom of floured glass. Bake 7-8 minutes or until set. Cool.



A Busy Nest photo
Is yum even necessary? You know these bad boys were/are t-a-s-t-y.

4 comments:

  1. I tried those too! They were ridiculously good with few ingredients!! Hope you had a great first day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they chewey? They look chewey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I have everything to make these in my pantry right now. Gotta try it! My after-school quick fix is usually just a plain ole spoonful of Nutella.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, these are fabulous! I happened upon your blog somehow just in the last few days, and I love it. I think I was googling crayon wreaths and found you. Anyways...I tried these! And loved them!! They are fabulicious!! I posted the recipe on my blog and linked to you *Ü*

    ReplyDelete

Add This

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...