Thursday, July 28, 2011

Grab Your 6-Pack For This One!

coke > pepsi

That's right, you heard me. You'll need a 6-pack! I chose my favorite soft drink, Coke. I literally cannot go a day without it. Trust me, I've tried. It's painful.

I'm sure you're wondering if I drink Pepsi. No, never. Yuck! Only coke for me.

Lately, I've been finding neat crafts made from recycled bottles. I found this photo how-to on Pinterest and went for it!
The Colorful Living Project uses four bottles of Izze pop to create a delightful gift for a friend. I was very ambitious and figured that the day I bought my 6-pack of glass bottles, I would be crafting that night. I love coke, but not that much. I was a tad over zealous and it took me a few days to drink my cokes. I'm only human, people!

I was so anxious after painting one that I had to photograph the bottle and blog! Eventually, you will find mine as centerpieces on my kitchen table. Who knows, I may even gift one of my six bottles to a friend. Lots of possibilities!



I think we can all thank the lovely brand of Coca-Cola for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add This

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...